This is a take on Vogue’s famous 73 questions, whittled down to 63.
1. What’s your favorite movie? Anything in Technicolor
2. Favorite movie in the past five years? Iris, that woman is adorable!
3. Favorite Hitchcock film? North by Northwest – I just adore the design elements. It still looks modern today.
4. A book you plan on reading? The new Vestoj, not really a book but a journal about critical think about fashion.
5. Favorite TV show that’s currently on? How to get away with murder – Viola Davis is amazing.
6. On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you about life right now? An 11!
7. iPhone or Android? I don’t care what type the device is as long as I can order cars, food and sometimes urgent beauty treatments.
8. Twitter or Instagram? Both darling – Twitter for thoughts and Instagram for looking not necessarily posting.
9. Who should EVERYONE be following right now? We should all be curating our feeds to follow the people that will make our lives better and more beautiful.
10. What’s your favorite food? A rare steak prepared by my love.
11. Least favorite food? Brussel sprouts, anything that makes you windy is not attractive.
12. What do you love on your pizza? Nudja and chili – I like it hot.
13. Favorite drink? Pernod with a splash of mineral water licorice bubbles.
14. Favorite dessert? Not really a dessert person.
15. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Dark, of course! The antioxidants are fabulous.
16. Coffee or tea? Coffee, please.
17. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? Where only my most intimate companion could see it.
18. To be or not to be? To be, absolutely.
19. Dogs or cats? Both but dogs are great to travel with, cats not so much.
20. Bird-watching or whale-watching? Both
21. Best gift you’ve ever received? Meeting my love on a train, thanks Universe!
22. Last gift you gave a friend? A home-cooked meal and a hug.
23. What’s your favorite board game? A deck of cards.
24. What’s your favorite country to visit? France
25. What’s the last country you visited? France
26. What country do you wish to visit? Japan, it seems otherworldly.
27. What’s your favorite color? Green
28. Least favorite color? Purple, it is trying too hard.
29. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, sparkle, sparkle, sparkle.
30. Heels or flats? Mostly flats but I love a beautiful heeled boot.
31. Pilates or yoga? Yoga but I don’t like to talk about it.
32. Jogging or swimming? Neither
33. Best way to de-stress? A hot bath with a cold glass of Chablis.
34. If you had one superpower, what would it be? Knowing what my cats are thinking.
35. What’s your favorite flower? Peonies
36. When was the last time you cried? Probably yesterday, I cry often, it is a good release.
37. Do you bake? Life is too short.
38. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Having depression
39. What is your most favorite thing about yourself? My resilence
40. Who do you miss most? My Dad
41. What are you listening to right now? FIP, Radio France
42. Favorite smell? Tuberose
43. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My love
44. Who was the last person you sent a text to? My love again
45. A sport you wish you could play? None really, but being able to run could come in handy living in a big city.
46. Hair color? Ever changing
47. Eye color? Somewhere between green and hazel
48. Scary film or happy endings? Vintage happy endings
49. Favorite season? Autumn, it seems like a fresh start.
50. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with? The original Auntie Mame, Marion Tanner, Diana Vreeland and Karl Lagerfeld.
51. Hugs or kisses? A solid hug is always life-affirming.
52. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? The Stones had a bit more dirt under their nails and more swing in the hips.
53. Where were you born? I am a child of the world but officially New York.
54. What is the farthest you have been from home? A small town in Morrocco that had no restaurant or much else.
55. Sweet or savory? Savory
56. Lipstick or lip gloss? Lipstick, red of course!
57. What book have you read again and again? Auntie Mame, an irreverent escapade by Patrick Dennis.
58. Favorite bedtime story? My meditation app
59. What would be the title of your autobiography? Live, live, live
60. Favorite sound? Ocean waves
61. Favorite animal? I adore any Bull type dog.
62. Who is your girl crush? Diana Vreeland
63. Last photograph you took? A colourful bird outside my window.